Style, sophistication and quality are hallmarks of this stunning penthouse apartment, one of only four atop Adelaide's premier boutique apartment building located on the city's highly desirable eastern fringe.
Spacious open-plan living is a feature of this three-bedroom, three-bathroom, two-kitchens, two-laundries residence with the upper level living space flowing to an elegant terrace and huge entertaining deck that set the scene for completely private yet spectacular year-round entertaining.
Views, abundant northern light and big skies... this penthouse apartment is city living at its finest. Occupying two levels, the residence was completely refurbished and restyled in 2016-2017 to reflect the best in tasteful contemporary design.
The lower level is home to the luxurious master suite, with wall of robes, electric drapes and ensuite, which includes a spa bath and separate shower.
The second bedroom, also with wall of robes, and third bedroom (or study) are also on this level, adjacent to the spacious open-plan dining/living and kitchen with the area serviced by a second bathroom.
The laundry and additional storage is tucked behind the kitchen.
A stylish gas log fire, the only one in the building, takes pride of place at the centre of the all-glass back wall of the dining/living space, and large doors open to a charming balcony.
The upper level, accessed via the internal staircase or lift makes the most of views north and west to the city.
The huge living/kitchen space flows to a spacious al fresco entertaining area with zip blinds to the western aspect and electric zip blinds to the north, which can create another enclosed entertaining area.
The Eclipse opening shade roof system has an automatic closing rain function. The third bathroom is on this level and incorporates the second laundry.
The entire upper level has the potential to be used as a separate fully self-contained studio.
Both kitchens have high-end SMEG appliances and extensive storage, and the laundries have Bosch front-loading washers and condenser dryers, plus extensive storage.
All garden beds have automatic irrigation and feature lighting to planter boxes and tubs, and a 3000L water pond has its own lighting, fountain, and UV filtration equipment.
A generous storage room, with wine rack facility, is entered from the top-level foyer and there are four secure car parks.
Located on cosmopolitan Hutt Street, 25 Hutt is a stroll across the road to some of Adelaide's top restaurants and bars, like Chianti and Bar Torino, and it's a short walk to the buzz of the city's East End. Adelaide's National Heritage Listed parklands are also within easy walking distance. The popular shopping precinct of Norwood Parade is an easy drive away.
- Three-bedroom (or two plus study) three-bathroom penthouse apartment with expansive 270sqm layout
- Quality boutique building, c2000
- Two kitchens, both with Whispair range hoods, and two laundries
- Two near-new air-conditioning units (one for each floor) with updated ducting
- Kitchens and bathrooms ducted to external vents
- All bedrooms have plantation shutters
- Instantaneous gas hot water supply to both levels
- Antique black oak timber flooring at lower level and plush wool carpet in bedrooms
- Three wall-mounted TVs, one in al fresco area
- Lift access to both levels-top level by fob only for additional security
- Intercom access at front with double secure entry doors
- Security system with monitoring facility
- 4 secure car parks in undercroft parking
- Intercom access to car park for guest access
** Inspections By Appointment Only **
AGENT: Charles Booth 0408 898 287