Situated in the award-winning Springlake Estate and surrounded by quality homes, this Gallery Living home will win your heart.
Designed with passion and a combination of carefully selected building materials which are both sustainable and energy efficient, this home will welcome you with a sense of uncluttered space filled with warm, natural light every time you open the door.
As your walking through this intelligently design floor plan you'll notice that the hallway opens out to a spacious living and dining area completed by the central modern kitchen which overlooks the private backyard.
The home features three bedrooms with the master bedroom at the front of the house and an expansive walk in robe and a modern ensuite.
The other two bedrooms have built- in robes and are located separate from the main living area but close to the modern family bathroom.
The backyard is suitable for children of all ages, with a generous flat grassed area perfect for a trampoline or a game of backyard cricket.
However, if you're looking for a property which is fully landscaped at both front and rear, including a beautifully paved driveway then this is low maintenance living at its best.
- Family friendly
- Multitude of functional living spaces
- 9ft ceilings and stunning pendant lights throughout
- Open plan entertainer's kitchen/lounge/dining
- Kitchen contains upgraded thickness to 3.4cm benchtops with waterfall ends and soft closing drawers
- Large master suite with a large walk in robe
- Oversized bedrooms 2 and 3 both with built in robes
- Well-appointed main bathroom
- Laundry with ample storage
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Two car garage under the main roof
- Landscaped, level, easy care garden
- Rainwater tank 3000L
- Decked entertaining area
-Two minute walk to the Springlake 'Lake'
-Two minute walk to BLVD Eatery
AGENT: Matt Seagrove of Booth Harcourt & Co. in conjunction with Booth & Booth Real Estate
PHONE: 0497 002 234
RLA: 290544 & 294724